May support normal cell health.*
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule every four hours including throughout the night or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Active: TeaFense (350mg) (a proprietary blend of decaffeinated green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis; leaf), red pepper extract (Capsicum annuum; fruit) Inactive: Vegetable cellulose capsule (Hypromellose)
- James Morré, D., Geilen, C. C., Welch, A. M., & Morré, D. M. (2009). Response of carcinoma in situ (actinic keratosis) to green tea concentrate plus Capsicum. Journal of dietary supplements, 6(4), 385-389.
- Morré, D. J., & DM, M. (2012). Early detection: an opportunity for cancer prevention through early intervention. Cancer prevention. InTech, Vienna.
- Morré, D. M., & Morré, D. J. (2006). Catechin-vanilloid synergies with potential clinical applications in cancer. Rejuvenation research, 9(1), 45-55.
- Weaver, C. M., Barnes, S., Wyss, J. M., Kim, H., Morré, D. M., Morré, D. J., . . . Ferruzzi, M. G.(2008). Botanicals for age-related diseases: from field to practice. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 87(2), 493S-497S.
- Weaver, C. M., Barnes, S., Wyss, J. M., Kim, H., Morré, D. M., Morré, D. J., . . . Ferruzzi, M.G. (2009). Research highlights from the Purdue-UAB Botanicals Research Center for Age Related Diseases. Pharmaceutical biology, 47(8), 768-773.
- Forney, G. B., Morré, D. J., & Morré, D. M. (2013). Oxidative Stress Reduced by a Green Tea Concentrate and Capsicum Combination: Synergistic Effects. Journal of dietary supplements, 10(4), 318-324.